Delivery Monitoring Unit (DMU) Report
- Setting up of Independent Evaluation Office -
The Development Evaluation Advisory Committee (DEAC) of Planning Commission is the apex body of Programme Evaluation Organisation (PEO) for taking decision in respect of all aspects of programme evaluation. The DEAC consists of Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission (Chairman), all Members of Planning Commission (Members) and four reputed economists / experts in their respective discipline of India from outside Planning Commission as other members. Senior Adviser (PEO) is the Convener of the Committee. In the DEAC meeting held on 11th November, 2009 at Planning Commission the draft proposal for setting up an IEO was considered. It was decided that the details of the draft proposal would be discussed in the next meeting of DEAC.
- Formats for Five Annual Reports to the People -
The formats for five Annual Reports to the People on Employment, Education, Health, Environment and Infrastructure have been prepared and finalized by the Administrative Ministries under the guidance of Planning Commission. While the Report on Employment, Education, Health and Environment is being prepared by respective Administrative Ministries, the Report on Infrastructure is being prepared by Planning Commission.
- Format for Report on Education - [PDF]
- Format for Report to the People-Health Sector - [PDF]
- Format for Report to the People on Environment - [PDF]
- Format for Report on Infrastructure - [PDF]
- Format for Report to the People on Employment - [PDF]